Water Vapor Permeability Tester WVTR-398a
WVTR-398A is based on the humidity sensor detection method and available for the water vapor permeability test of heat exchange membranes, nonwoven fabrics and flexible barrier materials. It can test 6 specimens in one operation with independent results.
(1) Relative humidity sensor detection method
(2) Embedded system, remote maintenance and update
(3) 6 specimens test and independently
(4) Highly automatic test in entire process
(5) Highly accurate water bath temperature control technology
(6) Highly accurate RH detection sensor inside
(7) Swagelok stainless steel pipes with long service life
(8) Digital flow adjustment
(9) 6 Chambers with independent temperature sensors monitoring (DALLAS)
(10) Environment temperature and humidity sensor inside
(11) Data curves display
(12) Computer control
(13) Overload protection
(14) Traceable reference film calibration
(15) 5 grades user managements, GAMP5 regulations
(16) System log file
(17) Supports DSM system (DSM, lab data management system)
The specimen is clamped between the upper and lower chamber, the upper chamber is high
humidity side, and the other side of specimen, lower chamber is purged by a stream of dry
gas, due to the effect of water concentration gradient at two sides of the specimen, water
molecules will permeate through the specimen into the dry gas side, penetrated water
molecules will be carried to the relative humidity sensor which generates the proportional
signal, so water vapor transmission rate will be obtained by calculating the sensor signal.
Delivery: Main unit, computer,
OX-TRANS software, tank regulator,
sample cutter, vacuum grease.
Optional: Temperature controller, package fixtures, reference film, vacuum grease,
sample cutter, DSM system.